Beauty Tricks
  • mrdncr

Beauty Tricks

by mrdncr » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:56 am

I don't use facial cleanser in the morning, just oil balancing wipes or toner. My nighttime routine is very thorough, so I like to start the day as gently as possible. My skin is less likely to have dry patches and it shaves a few minutes off of my morning routine.

I make my own vitamin C toner.

Five minutes application of a warm (almost hot) wet washcloth to the forehead (rewarming as needed), followed by rubbing olive oil into wrinkles on forehead. Leaving olive oil on, reheat washcloth and apply it another five minutes. Take a few drops of olive oil and add a teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) so that it's a paste, and gently but thoroughly massage into forehead wrinkles. For the third time, without washing off olive oil and backing soda blend, apply reheated warm/hot wet washcloth to forehead. Now rinse the paste off your forehead, pat dry, and apply your favorite moisturizer. Gets rid of forehead wrinkles. tummenupp Keep the area moisturized and repeat however much you want.
    Wearing sunscreen every day and staying in the shade as much as possible, though, is the ultimate beauty hack.

A mixture of castor oil + extra virgin olive oil + coconut oil, warmed then massaged into scalp, applied throughout the length of my hair...then I go to bed and wash it all off in the morning.
    I do this 2-4 times a month and my hair has never been thicker or healthier.
    Also castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows every other night before bed.
    And generic milk powder as a face mask once a week.